So you date a really great guy... how many genuinely nice guys are there out there, not many right? I
It figures that I would meet one of them, start to like him, and then have him say "I'm just a bit confused on what I want in life, and I'm not really looking for any committments right now." Well I'm not either, but does that mean that we can't continue down the same casual path we're on now?
I mean dating by definition is casual isn't it? We weren't spending every waking moment together, we got together once or twice a week. Oh well, so now on my end it seems akward, I hate it when one person takes control of the "relationship." (I put quotes since it's not technically a relationship).
I'm not going to analyze anymore... just going to try to go with the flow.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment