Thursday, August 04, 2005
Better off alone?
Ok, so there are definitely times where I want to be by myself. Or want it just be me and Digby relaxing at the house. The silence is nice. But would you stop a relationship with someone because you're stressed about life? I'm being confronted with this as we speak. My wonderful boyfriend has recently had a few hiccups in his life, and is becoming increasingly irritated with some of the things that have happened in his life, and this in turn has him taking a step back from our relationship. He says he needs time to just be alone, and deal with things.... Trust me, I'm fine and understand that, but not to the extent of considering ending the relationship. Personally when I go through tough times, I want to be around people who are supportive, and care about me. Maybe not all the time, but definitely to make myself feel better. It seems odd that he would just shut everyone out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment