Wow, I just realized I haven't posted anything in a while.
First off, thank you to everyone who has been contributing their quotes, and their thoughts on the perfect man / woman... keep it up!!
So for the first time in a long time I have those little butterflies. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a guy. This guy is great though, cute, sweet, he can dance, just an all around good guy. I'll keep you posted :-)
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Channel 12 News reported yesterday that Metro Phoenix was voted the worst dating scene of any large city in the US, according to an AOL Online poll. Being a married man, I can't speak to the veracity of the report. However, judging from the testimony of others, I suspect that it may be correct.
The news also reported that Phoenix is one of the 5th worst cities for vehicle/pedestrian traffic accidents.
Somehow, I find these reports oddly related.
Post a Comment