Thursday, May 19, 2005

Learning to let go

I realized it has been a REALLY long time since I wrote in my blog, and I realized it's because I've been happy, and had no gripes about the dating world. So I figured I'd give a little update... I'm learning that not everything has to be defined in a relationship. It's taken some time for me to get used to, but I've learned that if "it ain't broke, don't fix it." I've been dating this guy for a few months now, and it's been going great. I've been struggling with learning that I need to accept that we spend a lot of time together, and we have a great time together, it doesn't need to be defined as something specific.

I have a friend that is going through something similar, so we're learning that we have to realize we have something good, why does it have to be defined as something specific? Sometimes you just don't need a definition, just good feelings :-)

1 comment:

thelovelyval said...

GREAT FOR YOU! That's awesome & I am glad to hear that things are going well with "the guy"!!!