Ok, so I was, and still am fine with being in a relationship with no real definition. If that's the case, how come as soon as it was admitted that there is a relationship I turned into some jealous girl? Ok, not jealous, but overly curious. I think it's because now there's something at stake here. Before I was fine, enjoying my time with this guy, and just letting the time go, but now it's like there's something to lose, so everything worries me. It's so not me!
I've never had a problem with this guy's female friends, and for the most part, I still don't. Hell I've met most of them, and they're super cool, great girls, and I don't care if he hangs out with them. I guess the "fear," curiosity, etc comes from the fear of the unknown. The girls that I don't know anything about are the ones that make me sit up and say "hey what's going on here?" I know, I'm being overly sensitive here, and definitely overly analytical. I mean, why be with me if there's someone else he'd rather be with right. Will all my sensible friends please help put me back in my place here? I'm being an idiot!
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment