Wow, I thought I was back to my normal self. I very quickly learned last night that apparently I'm not. It's amazing how quickly things can unravel.
I was so happy, I was having so much fun, and I was feeling like myself again. I had even decided it was ok for me to like someone again. Apparently I let myself go too quickly.
Where do I start? So I got wrapped up in liking someone, probably more than I should of (but hell, he said the same thing)...I thought things were going very well, and we were very much on the same page as to where things were headed. He was even coming to visit me for the weekend. The countdown we had going was great, he even sent me my favorite flowers with the simple message "two more weeks." SO SWEET!! Well the day he's supposed to get here, I find out he's decided he's not coming. The only explanation, his excitement just wasn't there anymore.
What a way to start the weekend huh?? Oh, but it doesn't stop there.....
Of course to keep my mind off of the fact that I didn't have my guy come visit, I went out last night. I haven't been at the bar very long and I get a text message from my ex saying he was there. First words out of my mouth..."Are you freaking kidding me?!?!" We still talk, but we don't hang out anymore, and I haven't seen him out since we broke up. He did come up and talk to me, and it was good to see him, but at the same time it also made me miss him all over again. Needless to say, I did a complete 180 and was definitely not myself for the rest of the night. I didn't even dance, and if you know me, I love to dance!
Oh well....like I said, just when you thought you were ok......
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment