Saturday, December 03, 2005

Where's the Romance??

I'm a very independent person, I don't like to rely on others all that much. I know I can take care of myself, but apparently when it comes to dating, that can give the wrong impression.

So let me say this:

Just because I'm independent, and can take care of myself, doesn't mean that I don't like to be cherished, complimented, and being treated like a princess.

I went out with a guy recently that was so complimentary, and so attentive to me....it made me realize how much I missed that, and how good it made me feel. (He has of course disappeared like most guys recently)
I think that because I do make it very aware that I am independent, guys think that I don't like romantic things. But you know what, deep down, I'm a total romantic! I LOVE that kind of thing! I enjoy being treated like a princess, and thought of as important in someone's life.

So if you're a guy that wants to date me, get to know me, please remember that just because I'm independent, doesn't mean I don't like romance!! (Oh, and Chivalry is a WONDERFUL thing - this is why I like Southern Boys!!)

No comments: