First a little background: (Please read the blog "self fufilling prophecy") The jerk of a guy referred to in that blog is who this is about:
Well that guy has been dating a waitress at the bar that we all tend to hang out at. (When I say all, I mean him, me, his friends (who are now my friends), and my friends). Well apparently she got to know what I know about this guy, he's a jerk, a liar, and well just plain rude...I was hanging out at the bar she works at on Saturday night. She showed up (not working) and proclaimed to one of the bartenders there "Hey, I just took meathead downtown, and left him there with his buddies." WOW, that's awesome!
Thinking that this is just hiliarious, I proceed to text message Chris (the guy's friend) to tell him this story so we can laugh at him. Well since Chris is guy's friend, he calles him to see if he needs a ride. A few hours later, I get a call from said guy...I don't answer. Fast forward to Sunday...My phone rings about 11:00 a.m. it is said guy again, I don't answer. Two minutes later, phone rings AGAIN, AGAIN it is said guy. This time he leaves a message (that goes something like this):
"hey jess, I know we haven't been getting along all that well lately(UH DUH!! I don't get along with liars!)but I just wanted to thank you for letting Chris know that we got left downtown last night. I guess that shows me what that girl is really like. I really respect that you did that. You're a cool chick, we should hang out again some time."
YEAH RIGHT!! I don't see that happening again. I'll be cordial to you when I see ya at a bar, but come on!! Well today, I get the following email from Chris:
"Forgot about the grandaddy of all dumb statements last night. Have a seat. Brace yourself. He said " Yeah I could hook back up with Jessica if I wanted! She wants it! The sex was just too good!"
Oh yes, he said that. He said he called but you were probably in bed or something on Sunday. I told him you were on a date on Sunday. It gets better.
My friend Barbie called me about that time, we talked for a few minutes. She wants to come over on Friday and party and see the new apartment. Mike said "yeah I dont understand, everytime I call her she never answers or calls back. How come she allways answers for you and calls you? Thats strange." Then he tops it off with a "yeah she wants me!" She umm, lesbian, hellloooooo!!
WOW!!! Someone is DEFINITELY in their own world.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment