Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Taking the hint

So I recently wrote about a guy who just would not disappear. (The guy who "traveled so far" to see me, and apparently thinks that one date = a relationship).

Well I spent the weekend with my family up in Indiana. Of course we're enjoying Christmas, and having a great time. As my trip is winding down, I get a call from said guy again. In my head I'm thinking "this guy can't honestly be calling me again??" Sure enough, about 5 minutes later, the voicemail beep goes off. Sure enough, it was him again. This time he went off on a 5 minute tirade about how he wasn't the one showing his true colors (a term I'd used with him because he claimed to be a gentleman and then tried to get me drunk and take advantage of me), but that really I was showing what an awful person I was. He did manage to contradict himself several times. He talked about how it was awful the emails we'd been exchanging, but then in the next breath said that it was horrible of me to never return his calls, his texts, his emails.... (this guy isn't the brightest bulb on the strand). Anyway after listening to this tirade, I'm pissed, this guy has now managed to intrude on my great holiday!

So what do I do? I text him. Here's what I said

"Look, I'm in indiana with family. These calls need to stop. I am dating someone else now. You need to learn that one date is not a relationship. I do not just fool around, but you can think whatever you want. Going back and re-hashing how much money you spent, I DON'T CARE!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE."

Apparently he wasn't too happy with that! Psycho boy then proceeds to send me a plethora of messages about how I'm a whore, that I'm a fat b!tch and he felt sorry for me, and that's why he went out with me (right, if he felt sorry for me, why's he the one driving an hour each way, and paying for me to go out?!?)...The messages got very crude, and used some words that I don't feel comfortable saying myself. I sent one message back:

" LOL. Grow up"

To that I got several more messages about being a slut, and again words I'm not comfortable using (wow all this from a so-called gentleman??). But of course, he ends it all with "but you've got nice boobs." LOL go figure! Oh and the parting words "Don't be a whore..."

Is this what I have to look forward to out here? Older guys that act like their two when they get rejected?!?

No comments: