OK so boys just must think that us women are completely dense. So, I had an interesting experience with a guy I've been hanging out with lately. Apparently after we parted ways yesterday to ready ourselves for a Christmas party, he apparently called my friend and left her a message saying "hey sexy, give me a call." Now earlier in the day we had all been hanging out, and if it was just a friendly thing, no big deal...but there was clearly some other ideas going through this boy's head. I mean did he think she wasn't going to call me and tell me he did this? Granted we're not together, but that still doesn't excuse him, lets have a little respect here though! I would like to think that with age comes wisdom, but this boy is not a boy he's quite the man at the age of 38. Oh well, sucks to be him... no more time with me ;-)
Monday, December 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment