Thursday, December 09, 2004

Perfect for the Party

So tonight is the big Tom & Troy Holiday party, and I've just been informed of my horoscope for today:

Quickie:
You know what they say about an ounce of prevention? That's never been more true.

Overview:
You'll be in such a good mood -- such an amorous, romantic mood -- that you'll be positively magnetic. Careful, though. It will be easier to turn this stuff on than to turn it off.


How perfect is that??

1 comment:

Brad Meehan said...

I think the most important part of your horoscope is being "positively magnetic". "Positive" is the key. That is the most attractive quality in a girl - someone who is open and optimistic.

Be careful when following that type of advice in your dating life. I once got a fortune cookie that said, "You will achieve great happiness when you learn to become more flexible." I guess if I was THAT flexible, I wouldn't need even a girlfriend. ;0).

Looking forward to more of your writing.