Thursday, December 30, 2004

Friends & The New Year

So I assume it's only natural that this time of year, we look back on the events of the past year and reflect. If there is one thing that I have learned this year, I am extremely blessed to have the amazing people I know in my life. This year I have gained (and kept) some amazing, friends that will be involved in my life from here, to, well, eternity....
For the first time in a very long time, I have a great set of GIRL friends. Most people who know me, know that I can be just one of the guys. I love sports, I love to just kick back, and most of all, I don't deal with drama! Now it's not to say that guys don't have their share of drama, but it's significantly reduced by their bluntness with one another (I'm digressing, let me get back on track here). This year I've had the chance to really spend time with friends. They have been there for me through everything. They have helped me escape reality, bring me back to reality, and more than anything have just been supportive. It's been so refreshing to have these girls in my life. Not all live in close proximity, but that doesn't mean that they aren't amazing friends that are there through thick and thin. So girls, here's to another great year! I love you all!

No comments: