Although in theory a party during the week sounds like a great idea, it's not that great of an idea if you have to work the next day. I know, anyone reading this is going, ha ha ha, see what you get, and yes, I know, I'm getting what I deserve. But I'll tell ya what, Tom and Troy's party was a blast! Thanks to them for throwing a great event.
So part of what made last night so great was my most recent brush with a sports celebrity. I'm not usually too start struck, but some of my friends know the sports celebrities are far more exciting for me, and sometimes even more funn. (Hello, Bill Walton and his bottle of Crystal). Well last night we were graced with Jeremy Roenick's presence at the party. How cool is that? I know, I sound like a cheezy girl here, but it was pretty cool to meet him and get a chance to talk to him.
All in all, great night!! Keep your eyes out for the picture :-)
Friday, December 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They're a couple of guys that I know, and they wanted to throw a holiday party :-) It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment