Ok, so I think most of us "girls" go through this... as soon as we think we have a guy pinpointed, they turn around and surprise us. When I say pinpointed, we've either written them off, or placed them in a certain category, then they turn around and do something to surprise us. I've actually had TWO examples of this today.
1. Boy # 1 I had written off, thinking I wouldn't hear from him again after my drunken phone call last weekend. (I NEVER drunk dial, but apparently this weekend was a special occassion) Well of course he calls me this morning apologizing because he forgot to tell me that he had friends visiting this weekend from out of town, and was with them. (I know I'm probably totally naive here, but I'm a firm believer in if you don't want to talk to someone, DON'T!) But he wanted to make sure I knew that he wanted to see me....
2. Boy # 2 we talk pretty much daily, and definietly has the aura of a "playa." But he definitely has more and more moments of "sweet talk" and letting me know how much he wants to come see me and wants me to visit him. (We met here in AZ, but he lives in Cali) So every time I wonder which # in the line am I? There's that moment of, maybe he really does have interest in me...but that's when my friend and I began discussing the fact that the definition of a "playa" really comes down to making each girl feel like she's the only one, even though there's 50 of them. Haha..
So we'll leave both of these boys up in the air, simply because OBVIOUSLY if they were that in to me I wouldn't have these questions. (For those of you who haven't read "He's Just Not That Into You" - READ IT!! It's GREAT, and very funny!)
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How many times have I been there? And then when they do call, you wonder if they will call again.
We've all been there...
PS- When are YOU going to start posting to YOUR site, Miss D?!?!
BACdanielle...
Maybe you should consider asking for the guys number. It's awesome when she asks for your number... and actually uses it.
Post a Comment