Ok so there are two things I need to learn.... 1. It's not always necessary to give out my phone number when asked, and 2. If I'm just starting to get sick, or just getting over being sick...stay home and rest!!
So #1. this guy asked me for my # out at the bar the other night, and I for some reason decided it would be a good idea to give it to him. Well of course he called and asked me out. Since I'm the person I am, I have a problem saying no, so I agreed to go out with him this Friday. Now I'm starting to not feel so good, and I'm really thinking there's NO potential with this boy, so why am I going out with him? But of course, I didn't save his # (Why would I?) to be able to call and cancel. So now I have to show up, be the mean girl, and be like "dude, I don't feel good, I've GOT to go home." But this leads to #2....
#2. Well inevitably I'll make this guy feel horrible, and try to go home, but somewhere in the evening someone will call me to see if I want to go out. Will I say no? Of course not, I don't want to miss out on some fun! But I really think it's time for me to slow down and not party so much, I think my friends and everyone around me are starting to get tired of seeing/hearing about me being sick.
So Will I ever learn?
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I hope you learne your lesson & stayed home & got better these last few nights. If not, feel better soon!
Post a Comment